1. Fresh Salmon
4. Chinese garlic
7. Fish sauce 2+1/2 tbsp.
8. Sugar 1 tbsp.
9. 1/2 teaspoon salt
10. 2 lemons
11. Original flavored bukak 1 pack
How to make it
How to make salmon salad
1. Soy chilli, shallot and lemongrass. Slice the Chinese garlic into thin slices and put it in a mixing bowl.
2. Add fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice and salt, stir until dissolved, taste as you like.
3. Cut salmon into cubes.
4. Put the salmon into the salad dressing mixture. Stir to combine gently.
5. Place the Bugak Chips as a side dish or place the salmon on the Bugak cut will enjoy eating just one bite.
Don’t forget to invite your friend to join your delicious dish.