DASIMA-YACHAESSAM (Kelp Vegetable Wrap)
150g Kombu Seaweed(5*10cm)
1 red paprika
1 orange paprika
[Red pepper paste seasoning]
1+1/2 tablespoons Korean red pepper paste
2 tablespoons plum juice
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 teaspoon whole sesame
How to make it
1. Soak kelp in cold water for 20 minutes to simmer the saltiness.
2. Lightly blanch kelp in boiling water and rinse in cold water to remove moisture.
3. Wash red and orange paprika under running water and cut into 4cm long pieces.
4. Remove protrusions from cucumbers, rub with salt, wash, turn, and cut into slices the same length as paprika.
5. Add Korean red pepper paste, plum juice, vinegar, sugar, minced garlic, and sesame seeds to make a sauce.
6. Cut the kelp into lengths of paprika and roll it up with chopped paprika and cucumber.
7. Put the kelp rolls neatly on a plate and serve with chopped pepper paste.