GIM-GYERANMARI (Rolled Omelet with Seaweed)
2 sheets of Dries or Roasted Seaweed
1 teaspoon salt
1 table spoon sake or soju
How to make it
1. Loosen 5 eggs.
2. It is better to loosen the egg and filter it through a sieve.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of soju to remove the fishy smell of the egg.
4. Season with 1 teaspoon salt.
5. Put cooking oil on a heated pan
6. On low heat, pour a scoop of egg water.
7. When it’s half cooked, put the seaweed cut in half in the middle and roll it around.
8. Doldolman Place the egg at the end of the pan, add cooking oil, pour egg water, place the cut laver, and repeat the process of rolling doldolman 4 times.
9. When it’s finished, shape it, let it cool and cut it.